The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Our Trial Wave 100 Against Grineer

-ExT-H4sk33r

Vauban bastille, Rhino roar, loki invis, trinity energy + health, corrosive projection x3, rifle amp x1, vectis won't even require primed.

Nice job on the defense run. Shame nobody bothers playing defense since they haven't made the rewards stack.

zoaryp.jpg

Wrong, but you're certainly welcome to try.  Although I think on this specific map a Frost might be useful.

Edited by Capitulate

Lol GET OWNED OP

This is Tenn Os 2nd wave 100 (1 Corpus, 1 Grineer) This week since damage 2.0

We chose only to do this out of respect and the spirit of competition.

I believe it was EGT whom set the top world 190 or 195 infested defense, which we just recently broke a few weeks back doing wave 200.

We also did a lot of survival this week doing slightly over 2h 30m on Triton (4man) and 1h 20m on Palus (3 man)

After looking over the leader board this week, it's only really EGT that has been trying.  Just trying to spark a friendly rivalry, there isn't a need to start bashing them, especially if you can't prove your worth.  As to the secrecy, I don't mind it... our comps were unrelated, but in a drive for the top leader board it's like showing the other team your play book without getting to look at theirs. 

Great job EGT, I know I haven't said it yet, but this one got us really fired up.  This week was quite lax for us, it was great to end it with a bang, I hope you guys bring it just as hard in the future as well. 

PS  Watch out for the latchers, they're really damn tiny and can sneak in and end your game.

sadly 95% of all players dont even try to go higher than wave 20 anymore. (and it was actually the same in dmg 1.0)

i dont know how others see it. but PvP is non existing in this game for me (if i want PvP i player other games)

so the only thing u can do @endgame IS high defense/survival. or do some crazy/nonsense stuff like.

Edited by HansVanHugendong

sadly 95% of all players dont even try to go higher than wave 20 anymore. (and it was actually the same in dmg 1.0)

i dont know how others see it. but PvP is non existing in this game for me (if i want PvP i player other games)

so the only thing u can do @endgame IS high defense/survival. or do some crazy/nonsense stuff like.

don't forget Stealth Attempt, lol

O the joy of looking at all the attempts people have done, Back in my day it was just BsB, TCPI and SGT. O those days. When you didn't have clan tech or op weapons.

We didn't use clan tech. i used a braton prime =). 

i think shibo brought a acrid to test something but thats it

This is Tenn Os 2nd wave 100 (1 Corpus, 1 Grineer) This week since damage 2.0

We chose only to do this out of respect and the spirit of competition.

I believe it was EGT whom set the top world 190 or 195 infested defense, which we just recently broke a few weeks back doing wave 200.

We also did a lot of survival this week doing slightly over 2h 30m on Triton (4man) and 1h 20m on Palus (3 man)

After looking over the leader board this week, it's only really EGT that has been trying.  Just trying to spark a friendly rivalry, there isn't a need to start bashing them, especially if you can't prove your worth.  As to the secrecy, I don't mind it... our comps were unrelated, but in a drive for the top leader board it's like showing the other team your play book without getting to look at theirs. 

Great job EGT, I know I haven't said it yet, but this one got us really fired up.  This week was quite lax for us, it was great to end it with a bang, I hope you guys bring it just as hard in the future as well. 

PS  Watch out for the latchers, they're really damn tiny and can sneak in and end your game.

You have my utmost respect. You have done a damn good job. Gratualation to Tenn Os <3.

I hope we can duel with respect. Wave 200 we are coming ;)

they were doing an ammo dump I believe. Or possibly just a teaser video to showcase for most people that level 400+ are hp sinks.

Ammo dump or not, I think it would be a bit silly to attempt doing Defense to such a high level and not bring a half-decent secondary. Ammo dumps can be done with powerful secondaries.

I'm going with Tigrex on this one. Hacks, probably not. Exploits, yes.

Edited by SortaRandom