Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Cannot join sessions, cannot invite others, cannot see other people in dojo, cannot even join pub sessions

I have trouble with a friend in Ireland (I'm in Australia) but not with friends in North America.  Friends in North America can host a lobby that we can both join but if the host leaves it will not host migrate myself and my Irish friend together.

• Like 6

When we accept an invite of eachother it loads for a few seconds, then nothing happens and we aren't in a squad.

We were able to play before Koumei update dropped but not anymore, and we have no clue how to fix this, we tried changing ports but didn't work.

Thanks a lot.

• Like 2

When i accept an invite of other guy to trade, it loads for a few seconds, then nothing happens or even in a squad. i have no clue how to fix this, we tried changing ports and region but didn't work. i have to go Maroon for trading and it take a lot of times. Pls fix this. Thanks a lot.

• Like 5

Same here, I’ve tried numerous times to join, but I still couldn’t. Even after changing the Wi-Fi and restarting my PC, I’m still facing the same problem after the last update.

• Like 2

Same here.   3 of us have a "circular" ability to invite, cant fathom how this is happening.    1 can inv 2,     2 can inv 3,     3 can inv 1.       and we cant get all 3 in squad. 

o(Oo)^

1 / 5 trades possible at best due to invites failing altogether, or breaking squad on join. I have had several low MR players even block me over this (sad people)

(Steam platform, no linked accounts)

i just want to play the game with my good friends and i haven't been able to at all... i just wanna be able to do such but ever since the update it feels like something broke... especially when it keeps asking about this firewall thing i have no idea what to do....