The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi, I'm Chef Lu Bu

Chef_Lu_Bu

I am the head chef at Battle & Brew gaming pub in Marietta, Ga. Love my Saryn frame, tell customers about the game all the time(installed on all our PCs) and I like making game-themed food. If anyone has any ideas about food themed around Warframe, hit me with some ideas and I'll see what I can do. I might make a couple videos. I've made 50+ videos for League of Legends(my other love) and definitely want to try my hand at some Tenno Grub. If you live in Atlanta or the surrounding areas, feel free to check us out or add me in game Chef_Lu_Bu. <3 :3 if you have any food questions you can post them here, I guess, or on twitter @chef_lu_bu

HA ! i know your work , be welcome here 

Grinner roller cake ? it could be a meat cake

HA ! i know your work , be welcome here 

Grinner roller cake ? it could be a meat cake

I love the idea of combining meat and cake. Steak cake. Mmmmm. Steak. Also, awesome that you know my work! :D I am joyous.

A serving of Nano Spores on an Alloy Plate, a side of Neurodes and a large Gallium beverage.

A serving of Nano Spores on an Alloy Plate, a side of Neurodes and a large Gallium beverage.

I had a berium milkshake at the doctor's office once. Dunno if everyone can afford a 20k dollar milkshake for lunch. :D Maybe do some Quinoa Nano Spores

Damn shame Sky Scorcher ain't in this game.

Listen, if I so much as SEE Lu Bu headgear or weapons in this game I'm going to t-shirt cannon my wallet at my monitor so fast the space-time fabric is gonna rip open like an origami lamborgini hitting a wall of Vibramium.

Listen, if I so much as SEE Lu Bu headgear or weapons in this game I'm going to t-shirt cannon my wallet at my monitor so fast the space-time fabric is gonna rip open like an origami lamborgini hitting a wall of Vibramium.

Lu bu headgear... now there's an application for dangly-bit-technology

Hmm, this is my favorite Lu Bu video(please work)

I am video master.

i can't understand Japan...but somehow Lu Bu is the good guy in this series WTF ???????

P.s: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Edited by Doforcash

i can't understand Japan...but somehow Lu Bu is the good guy in this series WTF ???????

P.s: YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think he's just recognized as a tragically flawed villain. He dies because he has to. Better to die fighting.

Hey! I'm an Atlanta local and have been to battle & brew many times!

Glad to see a fellow ATL local. Feel free to add me in-game.

I usually don't pc game while i'm there though, it's usually drunken rockband with a bunch of friends with a few pitchers. 

After the 3rd or 4th pint, i don't think i'd get along with warframe very well. :P