Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PLEASE HELP. Maxed out warframe and weapons but im still infested chow.

(XBOX)Chrispy650

Question

Im not sure how else to describe this. Just jumped back in the game. Finished the fortuna quest had a lot of fun with that. Heart of deimos was rough but got through it. Took me a few attempts to beat that 3 headed boss but got it done. Been doing some open world stuff and i cant help but notice how little damage im doing vs how easily im killed. Warframe is maxed with health resistance and energy mods. Weapons are maxed and have damage/reload mods My primary takes sometimes 2 mags to kill one enemy. My secondary isnt even worth using most of the time. Because of this i end up just running while shooting back and slowly chunking them down. By the time i kill one two more spawn and this just continues until they eventually land 2 or 3 hits on me and im down. Even the little flying things take 2 mags to kill. This has made fighting the zealoid prelate boss impossible. I either get cornerd and once the small enemies take down my shield the box throws the dagger thing and i die or they sent one of those toxic chargers that just by being close to you wipes your health in 3 seconds ignoring your shield. No matter how many enemies i clear i cant get to the boss because more spawn and i cant use abilities because i eventually run out of energy. Not enough enemies drop energy for me to continue the fight so they just come at me until i have nothing left and then i get overwhelmed. I dont understand how people do it. I have played defense missions on deimos where players seem to have infinite energy and their weapons one shot all the small enemies. Am i doing something seriously wrong? Plz help.

Last attempt i was using the ember warframe.

30 minutes ago, (XBOX)Chrispy650 said:

Once i apply these can i add more of the same mods or infuse mods even higher? Or is it more of a "all the mods" type of upgrade? Like for example applying that wont let me slot more "point blank" mods right? I will have to find other types of mods to slot

to add to what dwqrf said and simply anwser your question: no, if you had a duplicate of point blank you could not just add more of them since they have the same name. that's a general rule that warframe follows with its modding system if mods have pre- or suffixes in common they are usually mutually exclusive, you'll find more vague examples of this than just trying to equip the same mod later in warframes progression system.

Edited by LittleLeoniePrime