Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack solo expirience is still awful after all these years.

KVG_UMBRA

1. AI pilots are cross-eyed and can't shoot radiators at POIs. They're just shooting in empty space 100-200 meters aside from the radiator. Just make those radiators automatically blown after 3 second after terminal activation in POI if there is only 1 human player in the mission.
2. Adaptive Shield Drone on Corpus crewship is awful enemy design. Railjack is not that agile to spin around the crewship and shoot that annoying shield drone. Remove it completely or at least make them take damage from rockets or cluster rocket ability just like those three points on another crewship shield type.

Spoiler

rtjpgEW.jpg

Spoiler

r25gpmi.jpg

I have no issues playing solo either. And even my 1 level pilot (that isnt really a pilot just a random crew member I change to pilot when Im away) can shoot radiators. You just have to think ahead and place railjack in a good angle and distance. And even if it does fail, its just barely an inconvenience to omni teleport back and shoot it yourself or just manually exit base door and shoot it in archwing. Its actually a much better experience to play railjack solo than in a squad, because players are usually much worse than NPCs. The only time squad is better than solo is orphix, but even that can be done with the right build.

Edited by MaxTunnerX

1 hour ago, (XBOX)elementXGHILLIE said:

Use Shatter Burst, and it destroys a lot of those shields for both corpus and grineer cruisers, simply because it can damage behind what you see.

Neither Shatter Burst nor regular missiles can damage that drone. And that's the issue. I wouldn't complain if it was possible. You just need to shoot it with guns spinning around the crewship and it's very annoying. Crewships with 3 points on the body that you need to destroy to disable the shield are OK because they take damage from any source even void storms but not this one that spinning around.