The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Should I Craft Hek Or Boltor?

Gryphticon

Question

11 answers to this question

It's not the weapon itself, it's how it synergize with your loadout. I would say the Boltor, since you have Afuris as secondary, and if you craft the Hek you have no long range capability. Instead with the Boltor you have a more balanced loadout, i think. Anyway that's just my opinion,if you're still confused or can't decide, just go for the weapon you think will suite your playstyle better!

Edited by Zephon

my warframe ıs rhıno aswell. ıts a tanker so u dont need long range. u can let the enemys come close to u and just 1shot kıll them wıth mutlıshot modded hek. thats what ı do and ıt works perfectly and ıts fun

I never liked shotguns and I really get my kills always stolen because I'm slow. I think I'll go with Boltor because it makes enemies hang on walls and it's awesome. I'll farm some material for hek too after I lvl my boltor to lvl 30.

O.o it didn't even seem like your decision was based on what was posted... Why bother asking then? You could have at least considered their points.

Ps

You should have built the hek. :D

I did consider on this post:

It's not the weapon itself, it's how it synergize with your loadout. I would say the Boltor, since you have Afuris as secondary, and if you craft the Hek you have no long range capability. Instead with the Boltor you have a more balanced loadout, i think. Anyway that's just my opinion,if you're still confused or can't decide, just go for the weapon you think will suite your playstyle better!

Because I always am the janitor and boltor would be useful...