Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Railjack ordnance reloading immediately - how?

Exopolitician

Question

This has been bothering me for longer than I care to admit. I've served on at least five railjacks now where the ordnance reloads almost immediately after firing, and I cannot for the life of me figure out how - it doesn't appear to be related to a mod (I do have both Quicklock and Ripload equipped,) it does not appear to be related to Ordnance Cheap Shot, it does not appear to be a matrix mod, nor does it appear to be a bonus from a piece of equipment and it's driving me absolutely batty.

Has anyone else experienced this, and can someone point me in the right direction? All I can think is maybe there's some incompatibility between mods, or maybe it's some special thing I missed out on.

Search, both on Google and on the forums, yielded no results. I'm open the possibility that's a skill issue.

Thanks in advance.

3 answers to this question

I don't understand how this is not related to the Cheap Shot mod, which has a 50% chance of refunding you the shot after firing.

What do you mean "immediately reload"? You mean that there's no delay after firing and you're able to immediately fire again without the little fire rate ring going around in the lower left corner?

2 hours ago, Anonymouse7611 said:

I don't understand how this is not related to the Cheap Shot mod, which has a 50% chance of refunding you the shot after firing.

What do you mean "immediately reload"? You mean that there's no delay after firing and you're able to immediately fire again without the little fire rate ring going around in the lower left corner?

It's not Ordnance Cheap Shot. I've run a couple missions with that and had it trigger and not consume ammunition, but it did not replicate what I've experienced, which is, as you've put it, no delay. I'll fire the shot, and the ordnance icon in the lower left goes from dim (just fired, next shot not ready) to bright (ordnance ready) within a second with a simple beep as an accompanying audio cue. With this effect, whatever it is, I'm able to fire off a missile roughly every second.