Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

War Within Golden Maw Transference

(NSW)RedRoan2426

Question

I'm playing on switch and i'm currently running this quest. I am stuck at the part where you have to stun the golden maw and activate transference. However, ive done everything over and over again for almost 2 hours and it will not go through. Can anyone help or tell me what im doing wrong? 

3 answers to this question

6 minutes ago, MobiusKnight said:

According to the wiki (had to look it up since operators had different abilities when I did the War Within), you have to stun the maw by void slinging through it. Then you should be able to use transference while it is stunned.

This is what i have been doing the whole time. As soon as it is stunned, i activate transference. it just shows a bunch of 1s and then the maw becomes un-stunned and i have to repeat the process.

hace 1 hora, (NSW)RedRoan2426 dijo:

This is what i have been doing the whole time. As soon as it is stunned, i activate transference. it just shows a bunch of 1s and then the maw becomes un-stunned and i have to repeat the process.

Tap jump 2 times fast for void sling (you can stun him continuously) then press hold R then L for transference it's just another ability (you need to be in front of the maw). I test in my switch just right now and its working.

i don't have a capture  card so....

Edited by CosoMalvadoNG