Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Weapon Configuration Switching Idea.

Nefarious-EN-

This applies to warframe configurations too, but since it is more of a situation regarding weapons I have posted it here.

Weapon configuration (I am talking about the A / B / C configurations) is really really good, however, there is plenty of room for making this feature more accessible while playing warframe.

Unfortunately, the method to switch for 3 weapons before a mission is

a) Slow

b) Annoying to the point where I try to make a build that does not require to use any other configuration at all.

Let's consider that a player (me) wants to switch weapon configuration for all 3 weapons.

1) Arsenal

2) Weapon 1 > Upgrade

3) Select configuration

4) Apply

5) Weapon 2 > Upgrade

6) Select configuration

7) Apply

8) Weapon 3 > Upgrade

9) Select configuration

10) Apply

11) Exit

12) Play

I can not possibly be the only person that thinks this is a slow process.

So the idea is to have an easier way to do this, there are a few methods that i can think of off the top of my head :

- Simple display UI of current weapons and their configuration with small buttons that enables to switch weapon configuration while on the mission screen (not in the mission itself).

- Hotkeys, this could work as well, at least with some minor notification of what is selected on which weapon.

Furthermore, a thing that also could be improved about the configuration, is that while on a mission, a indication of which configuration is currently used would be nice too!

I like it. It would make switching things a lot faster between missions.

Have a menu drop down from the Upgrade icon allowing you to select Loadout A, B, C. If you're anything like me, you will have a system in place wherein, A is for Grineer, B is for Infested and C is for Corpus. It would also be nice if we could preview the stats before selecting a setup.

And while we're at it... I would like to see the stats of my weapons in the Upgrade screen and as I add or remove mods, the stats change accordingly(there's a big empty space on the right... hint, Hint, HINT!). It's kind of tedious to add or remove a mod, click Apply, look at the stats, go back into the Upgrade screen and repeat until I have the desired result.

And while we're at it... I would like to see the stats of my weapons in the Upgrade screen and as I add or remove mods, the stats change accordingly(there's a big empty space on the right... hint, Hint, HINT!). It's kind of tedious to add or remove a mod, click Apply, look at the stats, go back into the Upgrade screen and repeat until I have the desired result.

Excellent addition!