The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Teleports In Solo?

FierceRadiance

Question

Seems like when I'm soloing, I'll sometimes get teleported without warning, usually out of a defensible position and right into a firefight. This latest time was on Earth, on a defend mission, where I was taken and dumped literally right in the middle of a group of about 30 bad guys. Needless to say, I was catfood in short order.

So what's the deal with these teleports? Any way to avoid/nullify them? Are they just an unfortunate (not to mention unfair) side effect of soloing?

7 answers to this question

Griener commanders teleport you to their position, as far as now, i dunno if there is way to counter it, other than pressing my panic button (2 for Rhino skin or 4 for ultimate skills)

and getting out of the tight situation

I was wondering if those commanders could cause a situation when you are killed from full shield/health without a chance to do anything at all. Something like this: commander teleports you in the middle of a crowd and next to another heavy or shield lancer, they knock you down and the crowd guns you to death. Would you have a chance to use an ability before knockdown, or the teleport animation would prevent you?

Come to think of it, some warframes (e.g. Volt) only have supercharge ability that can prevent death in such situation if used before knockdown, so no reactor - dead either way.

Edited by Niennah