Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

An assortment of feedback

DonLakonchinno

Played the demo once, great presentation, but there's a few complaints I have about the gameplay and technical sides.
1. Atomicycle is very much a letdown, the initial intro and loading screen are cool but in gameplay it just feels bad. The way it behaves, handles and controls isn't good, not mentioning that's not how bikes work at all. I know Warframe isn't a motorcycle simulator but still this just won't do.
2. Performance is quite a bit lower than in any mission currently present in the game. Ryzen 5 5600, Arc A750, 32 Gigs of RAM, game is installed on a M2 SSD, using high settings and Dx11 getting 40-45 FPS on average I'd say, dipping to below 40 from time to time. 
3. Please allow us to silence or turn off the annoying AAA gaming certified "quips" Arthur keeps throwing around. Yes I know enemies are danger close, you're already shooting at them my friend. And I can see the enemy is dead too, no need to scream about how you've killed them. "We've got company" yes I am staring right at them and who are we? You're alone here Arthur! You can only play the demo solo!!! Its just annoying and doesn't add anything.
4. The map is big but there's not many enemies around to fight, and they're all in small groups, maybe tone the size down a bit? Atomicycle not being great doesn't help either.

• Like 3