Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

Demo Feedback

First of all, love the fact that we get a demo, thanks DE. I'll try to keep this brief.

What I liked:

Exterminate: A familiar game mode that feels new. Moving through streets and broken buildings, jumping through scaffolding, feels great. It's still exterminate at it's core, but it flows differently.

Weapons & Weakpoints:

Popping scaldra weakpoints feels awesome, watching the gas bags pop and the enemies wither away. Especially with the Vesper. It has this weight to it that feels great hitting headshots and gas bags. Weakpoint locations are well communicated.

What I feel could be improved:

Atomi Cycle: The controls and speed make it difficult to control, especially in the demo setting of crowded streets. From a Controller player perspective, I would prefer a more traditional vehicle control scheme (i.e right trigger is gas, left trigger is brake, option for camera to be locked to direction of travel). The fast acceleration often results in bashing into walls, but alternate controls may alleviate this. Final note: Atomi Bomb is super cool, but (in my experience) often results in player death, the self inflicted heat proc is a death sentence.

Wall running: Minor issue, Arthur often gets stuck on sides of buildings and corners.

Side note: Telephone wires being Ziplines is a fun small addition!

Keep up the great work DE!

• Like 2