Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

General Demo Feedback

Yakosh

I'm really excited to play the full update, enemy design reminds me of The Division in a good way, with more different and well communicated weakspots. My biggest concerns are the following:

OPTIMIZATION

First of all, I feel like this tileset seems to run poorly compared to other areas of the game. I, as many others, noticed lower FPS during the Demo, some more optimization is required.

ATOMICYLCE

It feels quite light to drive, but I think in a good warframe way (kinda want the bullet jump on the Tommy too tbh ahah). What maybe feels TOO weightless is simply turning right/left at lower speed: the angle of turn is too narrow and Arthur doesn't bend, it feels weird. Also, we can't shoot while driving? that feels odd.

ROOFS

By jumping on some roofs you can easily see past the buildings that are meant to be the walls off the corridor, breaking the immersion as you can clearly see you are in a corridor with no other buildings around. Personally I don't have a big issue with not being able to jump on many roofs, but some light reworks could help other players (maybe also placing a slighlty higher wall of building of differe heights some meters behind the first wall, so that you don't see them from below but if you jump too high you feel like there's something beyond).