Koumei & the Five Fates: Known Issues ×

(Status fixed) I got kicked after completing the 1999 demo

So a bit of a weird one I was playing on my laptop (I usually play on my main pc but I’m out of town house hunting so brought my laptop to play on the go) and was trying out the Demo for 1999. Overall feels great can’t wait, but the moment I completed the mission the game boots me to a screen saying that my laptop has suffered a hardware failure or something. Which is odd because I checked and it’s performing fine. Try opening the game again, and it still boots me. Uninstalled and reinstalled, now it won’t even open the game. I can wait until I get home to resume playing again (gotta wait before I can continue one of my YT videos anyway). But I just wanna know if I violated some kind of policy or something, I don’t feel like finding out I was 2035d for running on bad hardware. 

edit: ok weird thing for some reason when I was trying to redownload the game it didn’t auto update/ select drivers. Had to manually fix it. Not sure how it will perform yet but it seems to have resolved my issue. 

Edited by (PSN)Sci-Fi_Freak_YT

• (PSN)Sci-Fi_Freak_YT changed the title to (Status fixed) I got kicked after completing the 1999 demo