Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

General Opinion Of U11

Manelag

Hello there folks,

today i thought to myself that i finally wanted to make this sort of thread, i wanted to do this one since U10 but never really got the right wording to do it.

Anyway, what i want to achieve with this thread is simple, just a friendly discussion about how you feel about things.

Also i might be late to the party with this, or maybe not but i wanted to get this off my mind regardless.

Prime Access, The Void Drop Rates (again), Trading, Damage 2.0, DE in General & etc etc etc.

So more or less just your opinion unfiltered how you feel about things.

You get the point, so let me start of by giving you may overall opinion of U11.

It's okay, nothing more & nothing less.

Damage 2.0 is a great addition but lets be real here it's far from done and thus can't really be rated to high for that obvious reason alone. While i do enjoy my Gorgon now more then ever before i really wish they would get a way to sort of "Link" the elemental mods with each other instead of this whole "Mod Hierarchy", but i am sure they will find a way and make this system more fun and more in-depth that it currently is.

The Void Drops rates, oh dear, yeah this isn't anything new as i stated in an older topic of mine (https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/107864-void-oversaturated-or-just-borked/#entry1247771) it's just messy and oversaturated - we desperately need a new game mode or two to somehow mix these up, because it becomes increasingly difficult to get the actual part you want.
People suggested a Token System long ago, but who knows if that idea will ever carry fruits.

Trading, well i think i am already extremely byist on this subject matter, since i sold a Maxed Primed Chamber to an extremely friendly fellow (which name will not be named here) but that doesn't mean i like it as it currently is.

The Economy is still very young and goes through growing pains as we speak, but that will probably sort it self out like usually - of course a little help from the Dev's i always welcome.

I am just waiting for BP Trading so i can give my friend my spare Despair BP, because he really badly want's to complete his Stalker Collection, so i am keeping my fingers crossed for that - within reason of course.

Perhaps limit your BP Trades per day, so for 3 Trades 1 of them is allowed to be a BP Trade, sounds great on paper but who knows.

On to Prime Access, ah yes the double edged sword.

I actually don't have a problem with "Pay X amount to get Early Access to stuff" but when the price is this high i wonder, of course i know the price is only this high because of the attached Plat.

Here is where my actual grudge comes, with this many plat going around in these packs and people not having anything to spend it on - doesn't this devalue DE's Real Money Currency? I think it is.

There are people right now out there with 9-11K of Plat, who probably have no idea what to spend it on, well except for buying overpriced mods but whatever.

To be fair, currently Prime Access is perhaps to new to be critically judged, maybe they will tweak things around for Rounds 2 Of Prime Access, but then again nobody knows.

About DE, well i got little to say about them - i mean i like them a lot, they supplied me with a fun game.

But sometimes i scratch my head and ask my self "What the Flip" and have to resort to reading conspiracy theories on the Forums how Steve is probably plotting to take over the world or some stuff like that. *Sigh.*

Anyway that's it folks, hope to hear from your point of view.

TL;DR -

Damage 2.0 = Its okay, with more tweaking it will be great.

Void Rates = Messy stuff, as always.

Trading = Needs Regulation of Sorts & Limited BP Trading

Prime Access = Dunno, can't really nail down my feelings for it.

Edited by Manelag