마스터리 랭크 시험에 대한 이야기 (Talk about the Mastery Rank Examination)

mun.han.sol

("파파고"라는 번역프로그램으로 번역중이라서 영어 원문이 이상할수도 있다는점 양해부탁드려요) 저는 "워프레임"을 즐기고 사랑하는 게이머 입니다 저는 마스터리 랭크시험에 대해서 한번 질문을 드리고 싶어서요 워프레임을 사랑하는 유저들이 늘어나서 모르는 것들이 있을때 최대한 도와드리고 있지만 제가 유일하게 어떻게 하고 연습을 어디서 하는지도 알려줘도 막히는 시스템이 하나 있습니다. 그게 바로 마스터리 랭크 시험입니다. 이 시험은 "워프레임"에서 게임 시스템을 즐길 수 있게 해주지만 이 시스템으로 인하여 "워프레임" 플레이를 포기 하는 유저들도 발생합니다. 저도 여러번 경험을 하였고요 저는 "워프레임"이 유저 친화를 위해서 최근에 출시한 "코우메이"도 좋지만 근본적인 시스템을 고치는것도 하나의 방법이라고 생각합니다. 새로운 유저들이 어려워 할만한 마스터리 랭크시험을 피드백을 받아서 고치는것도 하나의 유저 친화적인 "워프레임"을 만드는 거라고 봅니다. 저는 이러한 마스터리 랭크시험을 "DE" 운영진분들이 고칠 마음이 있으신지 매우 궁금합니다.

(Please understand that the original English text might be weird because it's being translated into a translation program called "Papago") I'm a gamer who enjoys and loves "Warframe." I'd like to ask you a question about the Mastery Ranking test. As more and more Warframe-loving users come to my rescue when there are things they don't know, there's one system that gets stuck no matter how I teach them how to do it and where they practice. That's the Mastery Ranking test. The test allows you to enjoy the game system in "Warframe," but some users give up "Warframe" play. I've experienced it many times, and I think one way is to fix the underlying system, even though the recent release of "Warframe" is good for user-friendliness. I think getting feedback from the Mastery Rank test, which is something new users may find difficult, is to create a user-friendly "Warframe." I'm very curious if the "DE" operators are interested in fixing these Mastery Rank tests.