Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dread Glitch: Two Energy Colors On Bow String

TheOnlyWarBear

Question

Hello Tenno,

I seem to have a glitch on my Dread. On the bow there will be two colors on the bow string, on color I can change ( my energy) and one I can't. (stuck energy.) No matter what I do, I cannot seem to rid the bow of the double colored bow string. It was cool at first, but now it's annoying.

EDIT: Colors shown here are better seen in game. Because of time, This is what I had to at least supply the idea of my problem.

EDIT: How do I get it off?
dMWRBjl.jpg

Edited by Kunsumption

9 answers to this question

angry_grumpy_cat_good.png?raw=true

Off-topic, but it really bothers me when a meme as simple and well-known as this one is used completely incorrectly...

OT: It might just be part of the weapon design. Similar to how it slaps on a reddish glow over the entire string when pulled back, and how the Ballistica has a similar effect. I don't recall this happening to un-pulled strings Pre-U11, though, so you may want to post this somewhere in the Feedback sections.

Edited by SortaRandom

What I am asking for is a way to get it off... -_-

Not sarcasm.

It could be color hue, orange is a bit close to green. Orange, yellow. than green. As you can see in the picture there's a bright yellow in between the orange and green.
Hopefully, it can be fixed in the future. Edited by Crankaz