Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just Wondering How Trade Works

Loli-kon

Question

4 answers to this question

Well, if you read the trade release notes, it has several details.

Summary:
No, it's not exclusive, but you can only trade purchased platinum. So, you can't trade your starting plat or any event plat.
But you can sell something for platinum. I believe that the platinum from the trade cannot be used for further trades, however. Not so sure on that.

You can currently only trade Void Keys, Mods, or Platinum. You don't have to trade Plat in a trade at all, but if you do, it can only be Plat that has been bought. The three things I mentioned can be traded in any way, but, the higher the value of the item, the higher trade tax you have to pay. To trade, you, or the person you are trading with needs to have a trading kiosk in their dojo, and the amount of times you can trade a day is dependant on your mastery ranking, so rank 4 = 4 trades a day, rank 12 = 12 trades a day. Trades, along with everything like revives refresh every day at midnight GMT. That should about cover it. Happy trading Tenno.

You can currently only trade Void Keys, Mods, or Platinum. You don't have to trade Plat in a trade at all, but if you do, it can only be Plat that has been bought. The three things I mentioned can be traded in any way, but, the higher the value of the item, the higher trade tax you have to pay. To trade, you, or the person you are trading with needs to have a trading kiosk in their dojo, and the amount of times you can trade a day is dependant on your mastery ranking, so rank 4 = 4 trades a day, rank 12 = 12 trades a day. Trades, along with everything like revives refresh every day at midnight GMT. That should about cover it. Happy trading Tenno.

He said everything. Just listen to this guy.