The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Daily Rewards Orokin Reactor/catalyst? Trick To Get It?

Gryphticon

Question

I've been trying to find a trick to get orokin catalyst bp but I can't find one. I saw some post saying that you need to:

>Spam click daily rewards

>Time exactly when the orokin catalyst passes

I saw people posting that they have more catalyst than they can use. If you could share your trick, please do :)

PS. Today I tried to time but it was too fast so I guess that one doesn't work. I spammd once and I got catalyst. But spamming is just chance that you spam the first item that appears...

The click is a lie!

Well.. lets say there is a 5 % chance to get a catalyst from login and there are hundrets.. if not thousands doing that pseudo click-trick and one or 2 get a catalyst afterwards by pure luck (not because the click-trick works)... who do you think will make a forum post about it? Right, the people who got a catalyst and swear it's because of that click-trick! The other people who did not get something good just go play the game and a few may even complain in the forums about the login rewards and how they always get ammunition (not mentioning that they use click-trick).

Nonetheless the click-trick is not working and everyone saying otherwise just got lucky. Even the Dev's said that it's a visual thing only and the login is working like a slot-machine.

The click is a lie!

Well.. lets say there is a 5 % chance to get a catalyst from login and there are hundrets.. if not thousands doing that pseudo click-trick and one or 2 get a catalyst afterwards by pure luck (not because the click-trick works)... who do you think will make a forum post about it? Right, the people who got a catalyst and swear it's because of that click-trick! The other people who did not get something good just go play the game and a few may even complain in the forums about the login rewards and how they always get ammunition (not mentioning that they use click-trick).

Nonetheless the click-trick is not working and everyone saying otherwise just got lucky. Even the Dev's said that it's a visual thing only and the login is working like a slot-machine.

I did do the click thing and I got 2 orokin reactor which I don't use. It's almost impossible. I was just wondering if it's the trick that done that.

First time I tried the click-trick I got the Orokin Reactor. Thinking that it could be just a coincidence i tried it next day and boom - Orokin Catalyst. It made me feel that it really works.

Now that few days passed I didnt get any more Reactors/Catalysts, and I was spamming that left mouse button every time on that bloody dialy reward window! The system trolled me.

;-)

First time I tried the click-trick I got the Orokin Reactor. Thinking that it could be just a coincidence i tried it next day and boom - Orokin Catalyst. It made me feel that it really works.

Now that few days passed I didnt get any more Reactors/Catalysts, and I was spamming that left mouse button every time on that bloody dialy reward window! The system trolled me.

;-)

;-)

Ok I'll try tomorrow to see if it works... I just need atleast 2 catalyst :/

;-)

Same story here. Got Reactor and Catalyst with spam-clicking and then just ammo boxes as usual. Still just luck probably, cause who will implement such a way to increase your chances intentionally or what bug can lead to this behavior?

Same story here. Got Reactor and Catalyst with spam-clicking and then just ammo boxes as usual. Still just luck probably, cause who will implement such a way to increase your chances intentionally or what bug can lead to this behavior?

Technically, I saw the orokin reactor/catalyst pop up before anything, and it's show time is extremely fast so what i think is that if you spam click it as soon as the daily rewards pop up, you'll get more chance of getting the orokin reactor/catalyst.

I'll try tomorrow and see how it goes.

Regarding the 'click trick': I tried it some time ago and it didn't work.

However, a few days ago, I did try to click twice just as a catalyst was displayed (otherwise it would rotate to something else) and yeah... I actually got a catalyst.

I've been playing this for 2 months, logging in DAILY and NEVER got a catalyst (got one reactor).

So either it's some weird chance (getting the first cat in 2 months just as I was trying this) or it actually may work.

This is probably something like the 10th time the topic has come up that I've seen it in my relatively short time here... there's been at least twice now that the devs of the game have responded to threads like this saying that clicking doesn't do anything. RNG is RNG get used to it. If you feel better by clicking or whatever, feel free, but that's not how the system works.

This is probably something like the 10th time the topic has come up that I've seen it in my relatively short time here... there's been at least twice now that the devs of the game have responded to threads like this saying that clicking doesn't do anything. RNG is RNG get used to it. If you feel better by clicking or whatever, feel free, but that's not how the system works.

False. At best, DERebecca has said "It is not *supposed* to be happening - that is not the design. I've never been able to successfully do it.

Getting to the bottom of this shortly!" and that it would require additional testing.

Clicking DOES work, just not all the time, which is exactly right for something that's a bug and not working in the manner of which they designed it.

False. At best, DERebecca has said "It is not *supposed* to be happening - that is not the design. I've never been able to successfully do it.

Getting to the bottom of this shortly!" and that it would require additional testing.

Clicking DOES work, just not all the time, which is exactly right for something that's a bug and not working in the manner of which they designed it.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/8887-you-can-click-on-your-daily-login-reward/page__st__20#entry70151

finally got tired of it and found the exact quote

clicking

your

reward

does

nothing

I got Orokin Reactor blueprint yesterday by clicking on it like mad when it turned up 2-3 times in the spinner.

Whenever I don't try to click, it ALWAYS ends up on a lousy ammo box.

I think that clicking DOES work sometimes, but not always. Also got Ember blueprint by clicking on it a few times (though I wanted to click on Orokin stuff).

Edit: Yesterday when I got the Reactor BP, it didn't slow down to full stop and showed me it was it, I just went to Inventory and found the BP there. So if clicking does nothing, how was I able to stop the spinner before it winded down to a full stop?

I understand that clicking on it when the spinner stopped closes the reward window, but it didn't happen yesterday, it closed faster than a full session of spinning to stop.

Edited by Grimwing

Then explain why I NEVER got a Cat/Reactor for weeks on end, and I start trying to click on the portrait, and reliably get them all the time now? I've got 13 cats still saved up, with another 5 reactors still saved up. I've used about 6 reactors and I can't even guess how many cats by now, but probably 8 or so. Before I started clicking, I had a total of about 2 cats and 1 reactor. Some have come from alerts, but I'm sure anyone watching the alert forum knows how common it is.

Of course you're going to say it's just a placebo affect, or that since it's random, I would have gotten those anyway. However, my wife started clicking too and also, after an even longer period than I of NOT clicking, magically now has enough cats/reactors to suit her needs, whereas before she was stuck. I've also gotten other rewards for clicking that otherwise never happened... like BP's for frames. (The ones you get from the market place, not like the chasis and such.) There IS something to this, but perhaps they do not want to admit it because it's a bug they're trying to work out, whilst not letting on that it can work. After all, who would spend plat on buying cats/reactors when you can just log in tomorrow and 50% of the time get one or the other?

Yeah, I know it sounds tin-foil hat, but at the same time, it does make sense. Just try it yourself and see if it doesn't make you into a believer.

Ever thought about WHO is actually replying to this topic?

As I see it, mostly the players that confirm this clicking-theory post in this thread while the ten thousands of other players for which it doesn't work don't reply or don't even care..

Ever thought about WHO is actually replying to this topic?

As I see it, mostly the players that confirm this clicking-theory post in this thread while the ten thousands of other players for which it doesn't work don't reply or don't even care..

Ok, I'll bite. So what do the people who say it works gain from it? We're just having a good troll or something?

Ok, I'll bite. So what do the people who say it works gain from it? We're just having a good troll or something?

No I guess they're simply confirming the clicking-theory.

But my point is that there's tons of players for which it doesn't work and who don't reply to this.

Ok maybe I should be careful? "There MIGHT be tons of players...."

In other words: getting catas & reactors (only) depends on you luck.

Edited by Bushinji