Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ember Prime Polarity

8r8kSpider

Hi, has there been any word from DE on whether or not this was intentional and why? It seems especially unfair they'd do this to the one frame you can pay actual money to obtain without the design council admission tacked on. I know her polarities are changed, but, still, two changed polarities doesn't add up to one extra polarity in my eyes, especially as the two tactical polarities already on her were very useful for a caster frame. I'd file this as a bug as I don't know if it's intended or not, but if it is, it ought to be changed. If it isn't, it still ought to be changed. Even if it won't be changed, I'd still like to know why this change was implemented, and why it hasn't been talked about. It's almost like they don't want to acknowledge there was a change at all, which is disconcerting to say the least, as this is an open beta. I like giving feedback and submitting bug reports to help make the game better, I can't do this, none of the players can, effectively, if full changelogs or changes in expected patterns aren't at least mentioned. I'm not trying to sound entitled, but it seems like in this environment, in an open beta, giving the players as much information on why certain changes are made or if they are even intentional changes would really speed up the number of proper "bug" reports being filed, as opposed to people listing things which are working as intended as bugs.

I too am miffed about the lack of polarity in ember prime. This matters less with forma being a thing, but on the other hand it doesn't matter as much that forma is a thing. The decision seems arbitrary, so I am also curious why this decision was made.