The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New To The Forums And Looking For Friends I Guess

acidrica

Heyo, I'm Acid, and I've been playing for a while (can't remember when I started though). I'm at mastery rank 6 now, but I'd probably be at a higher rank if I wasn't so attached to my usual weapons. I rarely level new things, but I've started doing it more now. I just haven't cared up till this time.

Mag was the first warframe I used, and Saryn was the first one I bought. I'm currently working on ranking up Mag Prime, who I think is going to be my main warframe from now on. My favorite primary gun is the Latron Prime, secondary is Dual Vastos, and melee is a tie between the Hate and my new Reaper Prime. I'm a scythe person, apparently. I'm already in a clan, so I'm not looking for that.

So, uh, that's me. I mostly enjoy finding players new to the game and helping them farm for plastids and such. I used to have a few people I'd do this with, but I don't think they play anymore after I took a long break from the game. I guess I could be considered a 'casual player' in that I don't -care- much about what the 'best' load out is as long as I enjoy it and have fun, but that doesn't mean I won't read up on how to maximize my damage output and such. But since I play almost every day, I wonder how casual I really am.

Sorry for the long intro, I tend to ramble. If you ever need help farming stuff, I'm usually up for it. Just send a friend request to acidrica and send me a message letting me know where you're from. I get along with people well enough as long as they're polite when getting to know me. Hope to see you in game.

Pretty late introduction, huh?
* said that guy who never introduced himself *

Well, I'd say "Welcome, fellow Tenno!", but it'll sound just weird, since you're not a new player :P

However, looking forward to see you on the battlefield!

Pretty late introduction, huh?

* said that guy who never introduced himself *

Well, I'd say "Welcome, fellow Tenno!", but it'll sound just weird, since you're not a new player :P

However, looking forward to see you on the battlefield!

Heh, thanks. I just realized I only have people to play with later on in the day, so I thought I'd introduce myself here. I am new to the forums, so I guess that could count? :D

Hey there. I just started up a couple days ago. I'm still really new myself. I've just barely made my first weapon in the foundry. I just came on to the forums hoping to find some good people to run with and see if I could learn more about the rank tests before I took my first one. 

Hey there. I just started up a couple days ago. I'm still really new myself. I've just barely made my first weapon in the foundry. I just came on to the forums hoping to find some good people to run with and see if I could learn more about the rank tests before I took my first one. 

Well, since it looks like we're in the similar timezone, feel free to add me, I'm always willing to help new players ;)

Feel free to add me too! I love running with people. :D