The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Video] How To Stock Up On Level 30 Mods Before Update 7 Comes!

SilverBones

Question

LINK: The Hidden Redcoat - [Warframe] It's a Warframe Blowout! How to farm level 30 Mods!

So as you may have heard, the Devs are doing away with mods in Update 7, but apparently there will be some way of trading in your old mods so that you can upgrade using the new system. For those of you wanting plenty of raw materials for the update, here is a way of getting tons of level 30 mods in very little time.

And who said Ash was useless?! I PROVE OTHERWISE, PANSY NAYSAYERS.

In seriousness though, make sure you get whatever you can before the Update! This is a pretty simple way to get some good gear and with a good team you can level up your weapons and Warframes real fast.

Also: Like, Comment and subscribe! I do this for the pure love of helping out. I am not a YouTube partner, so I don't get revenue from advertising, but getting those comments and likes makes me feel better about being a human being (until they invent cyberization.)

Thanks for watching and be sure to add me in-game!

Edited by SilverBones

11 answers to this question

Xini is waaay better than Outer Terminus,

because Xini drops more mods that Outer Terminus. They say they will adjust the availabilty of Rubedo next patch, so wasting my time trying to get Rubedo is pretty much meh !

Xini rockx

Sincerly

Xini Farmers (ltd.)

nıce musıc. ıve been lıstenıng to debstup all the tıme.

got more musıc lıke that? ı would lıke to know the names :P

The music is use is from a website that deals in Royalty-Free music, Incompetech.com. I use them pretty much all the time.

Xini is old and busted, all the cool kids farm outer terminus now for mods AND rubberdodos

Nope. still using xini instead of terminus for mods.

Xini is waaay better than Outer Terminus,

because Xini drops more mods that Outer Terminus. They say they will adjust the availabilty of Rubedo next patch, so wasting my time trying to get Rubedo is pretty much meh !

Xini rockx

Sincerly

Xini Farmers (ltd.)

Not tried Outer Terminus, but Xini does well for me. All mod drops at Level 30. Not seen an exception to that yet.

To each their own, I guess!

When soloing, Xini has around 270+ monsters per run and Outer Terminus has around 140+. Xini monsters run towards you whereas Outer Terminus monsters sometimes chicken out and hide behind cover fapping whole day FAP FAP FAP. If your warframe do not have any cool bad &#! AoE like Frost or Mag Xini is better for sure. However still, playing Outer Terminus once in a while after several Xini runs simply refreshens my mood to farm more and on top of that the Rubedo drops are sweet treats to pick up.

Xini drops upto 16 (never got more) while outer terminus, got only upto 14 !

Xini mods are easier !,

(Rhino) press 2, now take scindo.1-2 charged hits with scindo, ancients die off,

press 3, kills all other crapies, press 3 again and killed rest of em !

pick up blue balls, repeat the procedure !

But in pluto, i have to run around and kill and sometimes fail cause those guys use GUNZ

When soloing, Xini has around 270+ monsters per run and Outer Terminus has around 140+. Xini monsters run towards you whereas Outer Terminus monsters sometimes chicken out and hide behind cover fapping whole day FAP FAP FAP. If your warframe do not have any cool bad &#! AoE like Frost or Mag Xini is better for sure. However still, playing Outer Terminus once in a while after several Xini runs simply refreshens my mood to farm more and on top of that the Rubedo drops are sweet treats to pick up.

Those grineer are gonna go blind...