The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Chill Thread

TheThreadWeaver

So let's be honest. Life is really rough. It routinely feels like being being emotionally drawn-and-quartered by wild horses. Horses that question your sexual preference. It's diabolically fast paced, and at any given time you are obligated to any number of duties, beholden to who knows how many people.

We need to chill, or we'll never make it out of this without some sanity loss.

Let this thread become a bastion, a sanctuary against the woes of the world. A place where there is no judgment or debate. Just a calm, serene state.

Post something chill here. Something laid back. Something to just help forget about the world for a while, or to remind one another that there's more to life than just the rush of routine and obligation.

I'd like to kick it off by contributing a remedy for the nerves: The Sandy Beach of Gumbo, from the Grandia OST.

Post. Appreciate. Take hold of a little piece of peace.

If it's anything close to how I feel about Grandia 2, then yeah man. I feel you.

Well, I played it in my childhood, I grew up with this game.

Though, I didn't only play it in my childhood. I also played it when I got my first PC, then ~2 years later, and then few years later again.

And yeah, Grandia I is my all-time favorite. Nothing beats this game. Absolutely nothing.