The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Need A Lore

spysweeper242

You know how you gave derf a lore?

So I want a lore based off of this:

I am Derfs brother, Pimp anyo

Instead of watching tenno I watch tv all day with a cat and have partys with techs and crewmen

Adjetives:

-SWAG

-pink crewman suit

- flowers on my suit

-pewdiepie is my cousin

-my prova and lanka are broken and explode when I use them

-SMARTER THEN DERF -_-

-finnallly I don't face plant like my dumb brother,

I land on my but with balloons and I but shooch

That's what whati want a lore on

Also I odnt have a moa leg fetish!

I have a cheez burger one.......

Instead of watching tenno I watch tv all day with a cat and have partys with techs and crewmen

Adjetives:

-SWAG

-pink crewman suit

- flowers on my suit

-pewdiepie is my cousin

-SMARTER THEN DERF -_-

Adjetives:

-SWAG

-pink crewman suit

- flowers on my suit

-pewdiepie is my cousin

-SMARTER THEN DERF -_-

Took me a while but i figured out all of the things about your character, here you go.

At birth Derf and Pimp were separated, no one knows why all the doctor said was "Swagz" and walked away.  
Pimp was trained by the masters of Swag at the age of 7, his masters were astounded by his swag and awarded him 20 swag points. With 20 swag points he purchased  a pink suit with spiralling floors on, which he has never washed and worn to this day.

He doesn't talk about his cousin much, this could be due to the fact that his cousin is for some reason thousands of years old and is still publishing the same content on GWW.Swag-Tube.Corpus.

At the age of 19 Pimp had enough swag points to purchase a Prova and Lanka on Swag-bay.corpus , being a pimp and all he didn't read the description of the items that noted " For parts and spares", due to this shortcoming they explode on use. Poor Pimp Anyo he thinks this is due to a swag overload.

Pimp Anyo finally met Derf Anyo at the sweet age of 22, later that day Pimp Anyo's Lanka exploded, he blew up and died.

No one said anything about him, his dad doesn't remember him and his cat lives with Derf now.

FIN 

Edit : I was tired so I cut it short.

Edited by Rathie

Adjetives:

-SWAG

-pewdiepie is my cousin

This is Pimp Anyo, he is 5 years old and wrote this thread all by himself!

At birth Derf and Pimp were separated, no one knows why all the doctor said was "Swagz" and walked away.  

Pimp was trained by the masters of Swag at the age of 7, his masters were astounded by his swag and awarded him 20 swag points. With 20 swag points he purchased  a pink suit with spiralling floors on, which he has never washed and worn to this day.

He doesn't talk about his cousin much, this could be due to the fact that his cousin is for some reason thousands of years old and is still publishing the same content on GWW.Swag-Tube.Corpus.

At the age of 19 Pimp had enough swag points to purchase a Prova and Lanka on Swag-bay.corpus , being a pimp and all he didn't read the description of the items that noted " For parts and spares", due to this shortcoming they explode on use. Poor Pimp Anyo he thinks this is due to a swag overload.

Pimp Anyo finally met Derf Anyo at the sweet age of 22, later that day Pimp Anyo's Lanka exploded, he blew up and died.

No one said anything about him, his dad doesn't remember him and his cat lives with Derf now.

FIN 

Edit : I was tired so I cut it short.

Fyi im still alive and im his youger brother not twin