Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will T3 Always Be End Game?

ArmyOfFun

The highest current mastery rank requirement for weapons is Rank 8.  The highest current mastery attainable is Rank 14 out of 30.  As more weapons are released with higher mastery requirements will everything always be balanced around just being good enough for T3 missions.

Will there be a T4,5,6?  Weapons can always be given stronger stats dependent on rank, but warframes can only be modded so far.

I know a portion of the community is happy and pushes for sidegrades, but knowing that there are 22 more mastery ranks to cover I hope there will be upgrades and a different benchmark for endgame.  A definitive yet changing end game and not the wave 200 endless or spending 5 hours to reach the endgame content.

Adding more solid upper level content that doesn't require you to dedicated a quarter of your day continually playing to reach.

I think you created your own problem. If the sidegrade additions are properly balanced they WON'T be good enough for T3 void and high end defense, those areas will still challenge most, if not all, weapons in the game.

End game content was always a crutch for MMORPG's that couldn't create replay value. Warframe's mastery system gives it insane replay value and keeps it wide open for new players to quickly join the community at large. Why screw that up to reintroduce and old solution to a problem we don't have?

How do we know there's only going to be 30 Mastery ranks?

Titles / Achievements / Data miners.
Edited by VKhaun