Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

If Your Tired But Still Play Warframe...

Kadishia

Oh my gosh, I need my freakin sleep!

Warframe is like a crime to me...hold me hostage until I pass out or bathroom calls for me.

My typcial night, is around 10:00pm when I get off work.

I usually put 2 hours in or sometimes...when it hold me hostage...around 5:00pm EST. :(\

I am a lone wolf searching for parties to join and play. I'm like on auto-pilot at night. (Haha)

I sometimes see hardcore veterans on.

Play some final fantasy music or chrono trigger OR Command & conquer music.

I drink to my heart content. (No alcohol is involved!) Just some green tea with hot chocolate milk.

Usually when I go to the bathroom, (Assuming that some people read my previous topic on "Bathroom") in space. I get off and go to bed afterwards.

Yep, what sum up on my night time usually.

What sums up your night?

Edited by M4sterofp4in

Am having exam on 10th-12th-till 18th.

I play from like morning 8 am to 1 pm, get something to eat, play from 3 pm - 7 pm, goes and study for about 1:30 hrs,

comes back to warframe and play till 12 am ~.~

yup this sound exactly like a nerd and no lifer, but its the truth... i have been doing this for like last 4-5 days !

My GF ragezz at me for ignoring calls, my friends get angry cause i dont study and i get happy cause i am leveling up my warframe :D

What sums up my night?

I study for an hour or so, various topics from designing algorithms to writing webscripts.

I then proceed to call my girlfriend, as we talk for an hour or so every night and say goodnight as she goes to bed.

I then proceed to load up WarFrame, and play for an hour or so, mainly focusing on getting my equipment to level 30, as I want to be level 7 before Update 7.

I then move the two metres from my computer desk to my bed, lie down, and browse the WarFrame forums for half an hour or so before I go to sleep.

IF a ? alert occurs, I get notified on my phone instantly, so I rise out of bed, Load up WarFrame on a Private match, crawl into a hidden, high location, turn off the monitor, and go back to bed.

If I'm not doing any of that, I'm then doing a Christian play-through of Pokemon Platinum.

Am like 1m away from my laptop ! Just need to walk 5m to turn the damn wifi modem ON :D

me hate studying... but am still good with above 85% marks (one day, if am lucky i might join DE as coder / animation staff) :D :D

Currently am only bad with girls, thats cause....of WARFRAME !!!

Edited by Zyfe3rX

Man warframe is like a "drug" like chocolate, you know?

I'm having TI classes, I should be learning programming and how to fix computers what do I do? I play warframe xD 24/7 I have computer classes and I play warframe all day long . After school i go to my house of course, I should study right? Nah warframe!!! Because warframe is the word , warframe is equal or above anything else, ask peter griffin he also plays warframe.. I believe when I die on my RIP there will be "Died saving the world from angry clones named Grineer". In the Afterlife I will be playing warframe with Jesus hehe jebus.jpg