Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Melee Rework

Hixlysss

So, a Melee rework is being done, who here has speculation as to what will get reworked/added. I for one hope Melee becomes more than a "Just there" thing and be at least equal to secondaries.

Other than that lil things can be done to them, such as making Charge damage a multiplier rather than a straight number(this would give reason to not fully charge your weapon.)

Anyway, Discuss!

I would like combos, either randomly done with a series of the same key, or made up of conscious decisions using direction + key.

I love the Dakra prime and a lot of other melee weapons but the same swings over and over and over again is so dull.

I'd like more variety and also more accuracy. 

I don't use melee usually as I am always on step off, with stupendous practice too.

So, I would like a range increase, more melee mods, and less people using the glantine, as I have it potatoed and the charge is crazy.

I'd like more variety and also more accuracy. 

I don't use melee usually as I am always on step off, with stupendous practice too.

So, I would like a range increase, more melee mods, and less people using the glantine, as I have it potatoed and the charge is crazy.

Accuracy is a problem for you? THere is a melee "autolock" function now. Go to options, Melee Autotargeting, should fix your accuracy thing.

I'll admit, some of them do feel a little lacking in range and the Galatine is hella OP cause of charge damage.(Another reason why it should be a multiplier and certain enemies need to be resistant to certain types of damage.)

Accuracy is a problem for you? THere is a melee "autolock" function now. Go to options, Melee Autotargeting, should fix your accuracy thing.

I'll admit, some of them do feel a little lacking in range and the Galatine is hella OP cause of charge damage.(Another reason why it should be a multiplier and certain enemies need to be resistant to certain types of damage.)

Thanks a lot, the Lotus need to make a tutorial to help with options, as they never gave me much a tutorial when I began.

Thanks a lot, the Lotus need to make a tutorial to help with options, as they never gave me much a tutorial when I began.

It was automatically on for me and I noticed it made a massive difference with it on. Only downside is sometimes it locks on to crates and you kinda have to direct it away from said crate, but it works great.