Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nerfs On Nice Things.

SwerveSwaggie

Making it so that a weapon can't take down a boss in 3 seconds, I understand.

Making a weapon that requires you to grind your butt off to Mastery Rank 7 and spend a Forma and rare materials and hundreds of thousands of credits and days of clan research time before you can even spend foundry time building it be a piece of crap compared to weapons you can buy off the market at Rank 3 and build with cheap common materials and have finished and ready in a day...why?  That's not balance.

I didn't hustle my butt off for 100 missions to get the Brakk, but I feel for the people who went through that and had their reward replaced with a wet noodle.

Edited by BLOODGAZMS

Making it so that a weapon can't take down a boss in 3 seconds, I understand.

Making a weapon that requires you to grind your butt off to Mastery Rank 7 and spend a Forma and rare materials and hundreds of thousands of credits and days of clan research time before you can even spend foundry time building it be a piece of crap compared to weapons you can buy off the market at Rank 3 and build with cheap common materials and have finished and ready in a day...why?  That's not balance.

I didn't hustle my butt off for 100 missions to get the Brakk, but I feel for the people who went through that and had their reward replaced with a wet noodle.

I agree mostly... but I'd much rather they made the bosses harder/scale better than nerf weapons.

I do agree with that, the final bosses of each map in this game has been a bit too easy

they are just slightly buffed counter part of their grunts to be honest.

Buffing the boss is certainly better than nerfing all weapons to make them less effective against grunts as well.

but like said I stated, DE seems to be making bosses stronger as they go through each boss remake and release, hopefully they will make weapon balance more desirable as they move through/scan through each weapon.

As for the flame war, I gave up, I already stated the problem has already presented it self even in this game, though only through an event. There is nothing 'if' about it.

the only difference is some people want to take preventive measure against it, before the problem snow ball into a bigger one ; and it seems some other just doesn't want his crutch to be taken away and choose to ignore it.

I agree mostly... but I'd much rather they made the bosses harder/scale better than nerf weapons.

Edited by Innosin