The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Power Of Evil! Evil Frame Boss Idea.

spysweeper242

So heres my idea! For my last post I have a Boss encounter that will happen after you kill corpus bosses.He is a self aware frame that is well....evil

Heres its stats:

Health:800

Sheild: 300

Armor:30

The frame is self aware and will attack anything. It makes his own weapons out of a even more complex material then morphics:

The ether: A staff that can turn into a sythe-bleed or a axe- impact.

Sheild of suffering: A dark shield made of the void which will reflect damage

Appearance: A very tall and thin male with a armor design that resembles shredder with a very similar helmet.

abilities: Corruption will make your teammates attack you or make you attack your teammates if your effected during this time period all you can see is him fighting your friends.

Blood rain will cause a array of daggers to fall on a target doing bleed damage.

Battle:

Phase one- he will use powers in moderation and will often use his sythe to melee you. If hes under statis (exept for blast or radiation) hell use his shield to attempt to block incoming attacks until the effect is terminated.

Phase 2- He will turn into a dragon like Proxy and will chase you while also destroying the map when he runs. Whenerver this happens your mission will be to extract even in mid mission. If he gets you he will brun your character doing 100 dps. If you get to extraction in time he will burn into flames....but hes not dead.

Im going to train my self in a cyropod for a century so if you don't know read this:https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/145303-bansishment/

Say whaa?

Think about it.

Grineer are in all technechality humans. I myself, believe 'Grineer' is the name of the military force. Us Tenno, are a basically ascended species of human, and all we do, 24-*******-7 is manslaughter them. How are the Grineer evil, in all honesty?

th_AwesomeSmileSuspicious.jpg

Think about it.

Grineer are in all technechality humans. I myself, believe 'Grineer' is the name of the military force. Us Tenno, are a basically ascended species of human, and all we do, 24-*******-7 is manslaughter them. How are the Grineer evil, in all honesty?

I think you're confused. Corpus are humans, Grineer are implied to be aliens and/or cloned to the point that genetic decay has rendered them a new species entirely. My headcanon is that Grineer were a nazi-like organization that took to cloning themselves to preserve their "perfect" genetype (which ironically backfired), and the Corpus was a corporate collaboration created to raise funds and develop weaponry for battling the Grineer, but recently has overstepped its bounds and has become just as dangerous as them.

I think you're confused. Corpus are humans, Grineer are implied to be aliens and/or cloned to the point that genetic decay has rendered them a new species entirely. My headcanon is that Grineer were a nazi-like organization that took to cloning themselves to preserve their "perfect" genetype (which ironically backfired), and the Corpus was a corporate collaboration created to raise funds and develop weaponry for battling the Grineer, but recently has overstepped its bounds and has become just as dangerous as them.

It's up in the air in regards to the Tennos' loyalties. All we know is that the corpus dissect them, the grineer are at open war with them, and the infected just wanna make more infected. For all we know, some tenno may have decided to piss in Vay Hek's cereal for S#&$s and giggles and hek declared open season on tenno.

Think about it.

They try to enslave all types of living life. Duh