The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What Does De Play?

PROteinxstack

Hi Everyone,

I would like to propose a suggestion to the community concerning future content.  Considering the wide variety of gamers that constitute the player-base, I believe we all have different backgrounds and interests which influence our gaming perspectives so-to-speak.  For example, those that have played From Software's "Dark Souls" or "Demon Souls" believe melee should reflect a similar paradigm.  On the other hand, some may have played games like "Kingdom Hearts" or "Secret of Mana" would think it should have mechanics like those.  At some point, Tenno will have to decide for themselves what the best features are for Warframe and how they should be implemented then communicate those visions to DE.  My question is, "What does DE play?".  Perhaps getting to understand what forces navigated the development team to their current choices in the game will give us better insight when glancing at ideas for the future.  What if there were a few posts by members of the team describing their gaming history and favorite moments therein alongside today's gaming choices, then the community offers and votes on games DE should play live on twitch for the fans, or they could write their thoughts of the game on the forums.  Thoughts?

Proteinxstack