Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Finding A Clan To Join

ALPHAOMEGAKING

Hey I've been playing warframe for a while now and I would like to join a up and coming clan. I've been playing since update 10, my current rank is 4, my favorite warframe is loki. I'm also a casual gamer who plays at least four times a week 1 hour a day. as well as enjoy playing with friendly people, I also like helping out other players when I can and improve the clan to the best of my ability. My in game name is ALPHAOMEGAKING and by the way I'm 20 years old.

ud2yAsi.png

Welcome Tenno,

We have awoken in an age unfamiliar to us.  The Lotus has our welfare in mind.  As long as we are the instruments of their war.  We hail from the Shi No Ryoshu clan.  Ancestral bloodline of the most devastating forces known.

Be weary brothers and sisters, the lotus' timing was too perfect for our memories and not all of our martial skills to be cleansed.  The evidence is around you.  Expeditions to adrift Orokin ships and data gleaned from Corpus and Grineer consoles, point to a history of factions yet unseen.  Players in this drama we have forgotten about. Be on guard and watch your fellow Tenno's six.  Motives are at work here we need to rediscover.

We seek to find our place in this world.  Forge a new era.  Where those of all kinds, can live in peace with their surroundings and strive to make better what they have on hand.

To that end we have built a Dojo in a secret location among the origin system.  Our own research into weaponry and tools is nearly complete.  We have training areas and room to grow so our clan can achieve greatness.

So we can create well balanced cells of comrades who can engage the enemy swiftly, silently, and when called for as shadows.

If you are interested, and potentially worthy.  Send me an encrypted message.

Good Hunting to you.

Edit:

Even if you download Warframe from some where else, you can start a Steam account.  Steam is nice because it tracks your achievements and more.  Check us out at Shi No Ryoshu Steam Group

Contact Mhykiel, Bovopolont or Aetrym in-game for invite.

Apex Multi-Gaming has recently formed a division in WarFrame :) we'll be looking to add an official section on our forum soon once we gather more members!

Mission Statement

Apex is designed and geared towards gamers who understand that people may have a very busy life but wants to maintain a sense of community in their online gaming. Whether you're a student or busy with work, we aim to be a place you can come home to after a tiring day. This does not mean we are not open to gamers that may have more time on their hands than others. We aim to fill leadership roles with members that are able to be a bit more active in order to keep things running. We aim to be a close-knit, online family eventually spanning multiple games

Rules of Conduct

Respect: Respect one another. Racism, sexism, and bigotry in general will not be tolerated.

Contribute: A lot of guilds fall because members are more than happy sitting in the background, soaking up benefits, but giving nothing in return. Do you have some gear that a guildie may need? We're not asking you to give it away if you can't, but consider selling it for cheap. Have a cool idea for an event? Share it! We'd love to hear from you!

Attitude: We understand that everyone may have bad days, but please do not take it out on anyone. Do your best not to have a negative impact on the community of whichever game(s) you may be playing. Remember when you're out there, whether you're killing orcs, destroying inhibitors, or in a gunfight, you're representing Apex.

Goals

-Be a strong gaming guild spanning multiple games yet retaining a family feel -Hold giveaways monthly or bi-monthly (steam games, game cards, etc) -Throw huge holiday events -Have fun!

What I need

-People interested in helping out with leadership positions (A council of sort if you will) -Graphic Artists! Let's make this site pretty -Enthusiastic members! -People willing to stick with us for the long haul

If you're interested please register at: http://apexmultigaming.enjin.com

Edited by xValorx621

Hey Alpha. I'm in a one man clan. Just me, but i have built all rooms and completed almost all available research. Just one guy chillin out and playing every now and then. I'm looking to pick up a few members, but never more than 10. Hit me up with PM if you like.

P.S.

No rules just chill out have fun and be nice to others

• 2 months later...