Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Just A Few Mod Ideas

Ashild_36

Never seen one of these, so i'm gonna start. These are just a few mods that i feel would be a great contibution to Warframe (although granted, most of them are plain stupid, please don't judge me :P).

Mod #1: Reduction to fall off damage for shotguns (because everyone is talking about it)

Instead of drasticaly changing the fall off mechanic for ALL shotguns, lets consider an alternative, a mod. 

Pros: It is easily changable, should stify all shotgun fans and fix the biggest off set for overpowered-in-close-range-monsters.

Cons: NOBODY WILL BE SATIFIED UNTIL FALL OFF IS COMPLETELY REMOVED, WE ALL GET IT SO PLS SUCH THE F**** UP ALREADY!

Mod #2: Punch through for pistols (formaly known as puncture for those who hav'nt caugh up yet with U11)

Don't know why i added this one, but i just like the idea of tiny bullets going through 5 grineer :D

Pros: No longer will one wast bullets as their latest victim sssooollllyyy falls and sucks up all your ammo.

Cons: It's ridiculus to think about (and slihly op?)

Mod #3 (cant think off any more after this one): Pls make elemental damge scale with meele charge attacks (nothing else to say, but pls consider it DE)

This is all i got right now but I might add more in the future (on this or different fourme?), in the mean time please post your own ideas down below, happy hunting Tenno :)

Edited by Ashild_36

imma assume this is a Mod generated theart

so...

melee:

Hidden blade: 10/30/50/70/90/110 % muti hit

Swinging power: +1/2/3 Enemy hit per swing

(Vault) Mad blade: + 30/50/70% attack speed at the cost of -10/20/30% Charge damage

(Nightmare) Hell Steel: + 20/40/60% fire attack and +10/20/30% Status chance 

Rife:

(bow) String Enhance: -50/75/100% arrow Travel speed 

Self Perception: + 30/50/70% accuracy

Warframe: 

Second chance: Self-Revive once per mission with 1/20/45/65/75/100% max health 

Burn: + 15/30/45/60/75/90% Fire damage to skill

Corrupt: + 15/30/45/60/75/90% Poison damage to skill

Froze: + 15/30/45/60/75/90% Freeze damage to skill

Zapper: + 15/30/45/60/75/90% Electric damage to skill

Edit: the 4 Warfare Elemental mod can MAYBE give the Warfarme some-kind of Mystical Aruna too ? maybe ?

Edited by Doforcash

Won't this be awkward once you rank up your mastery a few more times...

Well, forum rank is based on post count, so it is separate. I'm rank 12 in game which is still Gold Seeker IIRC, and 21k mastery left until I hit 13 to Hunter, so I still have some time left.