The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello Community. Newbie Here

ChinaTercel

Well you may have seen me hosting various Void Tower runs...

And getting randomly disconnected while I was hosting.

-----------------------------------------------------------

So hi community :) I had been visiting the forums just to check out update change-logs, build notes and stuff like that.

A little info about myself. I'm Chinese, and I live in California(or attending school you might say). I'm a big fan of Battlefield series and while I got bored of BF3, I came around and found this game in open beta. Loved this game the first moment I saw it <3

I've spent lots of time on this game(as you can tell...) especially on boss fights and the Void. I farmed hard to get all warframes xD (except Frost Prime which his BP never came to me and I got flooded with his body parts instead. Also Ember Prime)

IHgcfwC.jpg

Anyways, glad to see you guys here on the forums ;)

(Tried my best... Well, close enough. Looks legit. Half Stalker xD)

ADi3Ia2.jpg

Edited by ChinaTercel

Hello ChinaTercel, nice to meet ya and good job on your collection! It's coming together quite nicely! I'm personally quite proud of my collection, been doin' my best to keep it in tip-top shape! [though I must most of 'em need at least 1 good forma to their Auras].

Well, a little bit about me. I'm Maltese [though not in Malta] and I have all the warframes, to my good fortune [built them all except for Excalibur prime for obvious reasons. I never EVER bought a warframe with platinum! That's the cheater's way out!]

Well, maybe I'll bump into you in the field, Tenno. May your blades be sharp and your wits sharper!

Hello ChinaTercel, nice to meet ya and good job on your collection! It's coming together quite nicely! I'm personally quite proud of my collection, been doin' my best to keep it in tip-top shape! [though I must most of 'em need at least 1 good forma to their Auras].

Well, a little bit about me. I'm Maltese [though not in Malta] and I have all the warframes, to my good fortune [built them all except for Excalibur prime for obvious reasons. I never EVER bought a warframe with platinum! That's the cheater's way out!]

Well, maybe I'll bump into you in the field, Tenno. May your blades be sharp and your wits sharper!

Haha, I got caught by their advertising words and bought Hunter package xD

And I only use Forma for making weapons hah. I'm too lazy to Forma anything xD

Haha, I got caught by their advertising words and bought Hunter package xD

And I only use Forma for making weapons hah. I'm too lazy to Forma anything xD

Well I did get the hunter pack... but I didn't buy her with platinum! haha, loopholes!

I forma'd my Excalibur twice, lovely frame. I think I forma'd a few of my other frames. I need to go through the majority of my frames though, give them the -  polarity since I only use energy siphon

Well I did get the hunter pack... but I didn't buy her with platinum! haha, loopholes!

I forma'd my Excalibur twice, lovely frame. I think I forma'd a few of my other frames. I need to go through the majority of my frames though, give them the -  polarity since I only use energy siphon

You got Hunter pack for free??

Oh I'm so sorry, I got my packs confused. I got the ember prime with the Flare Prime Access, I'm a master-level founder. no no, I paid with real money, not with platinum. that's what I meant. I'm sorry, I was being unclear.

It's okay.

I only used the plats to buy weapon/warframe slots and some potatoes 

• 1 month later...