The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Helghast Vs. Grineer

DarknightK

Who do you think would win?

Both factions display brute strength and militaristic tactics and ingenuity.

Personally I would think the Helghast would have an advantage due to their superior technology. However the Grineer may get some nicer tech in the future (Vor already has a Grineer/Orokin hybrid pistol). Hek, the Grineer may even salvage Corpus or Tenno weapons and infuse them with Grineer design.

Although try to limit yourself to out-of-the-box ideas, since Warframe isn't as polished of a game like Killzone.

Edited by DarknightK

I'm rather sure the Helghast would win. Both are equal in resources and wealth as well as military tactics as OP has stated. BUT the Helghast aren't slowly falling apart physically or being completely dependent on cybernetic augmentation to survive.

Well, keep in mind Warframe isn't as a polished game as the Killzone series are, we may get a future remodel of Grineer technology or Lore. The game is still in "Beta".

Although this is slightly likely.

I didn't even know what Helghast were until i got to this post. I thought it was some new faction announcement i wasn't aware of.

That being said i can't imagine how the Grineer have managed to claim such a large portion of universal dominance since they are so weak. I'm pretty sure my nan could batter them and she is six feet under.

I'm rather sure the Helghast would win. Both are equal in resources and wealth as well as military tactics as OP has stated. BUT the Helghast aren't slowly falling apart physically or being completely dependent on cybernetic augmentation to survive.

and have mechs more advanced/reliable than corpus tech.