Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Equilibrium Is Broken!

MonsieuRoberts

Doesn't work... how?

Bear in mind you cannot pick up health orbs if you're full on health, nor energy orbs if you're full on energy. Equilibrium doesn't change this. So if you have full health but 0 energy, you can't get energy from health orbs despite the fact that Equilibrium gives energy from health orbs.

It 'works' in the sense that you only get your extra health or energy when you are actually capable of picking up the orbs.

In practice, since a lot of the time you're at full health, you don't really get the energy benefit from health orbs a lot. The extra health from energy orbs is a lot more practical since it's easy to not be at max energy.

I would agree that the mod would be a lot better off if it just worked unconditionally except when you're topped off on both energy and health.

Equilibrium doesn't give bonus energy on energy orbs or bonus health on health orbs. You will still only get 25/50 energy from energy orbs and 25 health from health orbs.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Equilibrium

If you're not at full health and pick up a health orb, you get bonus energy.

If you're not at full energy and pick up an energy orb, you get bonus health.

As far as I know, yes. I just started using it on my Valkyr to keep me topped off, and don't find it too much trouble to cast a base ability, then pick up orbs, to heal up. It's there for when you need it, really. The alternative would be to waste energy orbs healing up health, then to realize you need that energy later, only to find those orbs already used for health alone. Though using health orbs for energy alone while topped off at health would be a bit strong...especially with nekros...