The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concept: 'ray' Frame And Weapon (Art Inside)

poom468865527866

It's nice artwork, but I'm having trouble seeing any trace of the source frames in these designs. Maybe tone down the ray portion a bit, try to incorporate a little more of the source designs into them.

On another note, your artwork reminds me a lot of the artstyle for the kickstarted title "Hyperlight Drifter." Which is nice. Maybe you should give it a look, if you haven't already.

It's nice artwork, but I'm having trouble seeing any trace of the source frames in these designs. Maybe tone down the ray portion a bit, try to incorporate a little more of the source designs into them.

On another note, your artwork reminds me a lot of the artstyle for the kickstarted title "Hyperlight Drifter." Which is nice. Maybe you should give it a look, if you haven't already.

I have to admit, after looking at them again that their design are somewhat irrelevant to each others. I originally based them on some fasion things like cape, coat or female clothes with blue lights but somehow they turns out to be too unique.

Can i just ask, how does someone have a name that long?...

anyway art is great!

Thanks, for the name idk either.

Looks nice, i like the cape/cloak (or whats ever it tis) on Loki and excalibur

Thanks. your close, its a coat and cloak.