The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

10 Fps Jittery

Runemane

Ok so everything was fine last night when i logged out, log back in this morning and the game is stuck @ 10fps / 100hz

everything is super jittery, unplayable.

computer doesn't get turned off, done nothing between last night and log in now.

Same here - my game was suddenly going from a stable 30 fps to 10-20 fps, though I was able to bring my game back up to a bearable 20-30 fps by reenabling multi-threaded rendering - it still jumps back down to 5-10 every now and then making my game feel rather jumpy.

Is there any way to fix this?

Recently experienced this, myself. Submitted a support ticket, they suggested reinstalling/updating Graphics drivers and disabling Multithreaded mode...

11.3 has exacerbated the issue, however. It's fast becoming War(Frame-per-second)

Edited by Azure_Kyte

Indeed I go that 10 FPS bug as well...my friend who was hosting it also got it..it buged everything! i literally took 5 or more minutes to leave the extraction cause the countdown was very slow due the host being buged also when down u could be down for more then 5 minutes cause the red bar would just take forever to go down :/