Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Resistence Changes

Tormound

Well from my quick skim of the codex, elemental damage overall has gone down since I think all elemental mods have now a negative.

Not much has changed for Grineer and Corpus for those who want straight out damage. For grineer corrosive and heat is still what I recommend but heat is no longer the best against flesh(that goes to gas now). Magnetic and heat or slash(only if the slash dmg component is bigger than a 25% decrease of heat dmg against shields) for corpus fleshies. Radiation and toxins for infested.

Edited by Tormound

I won't be able to test things til tomorrow minimum (not downloading 179 mb on this connection), but I'm posting for support. Maybe other people will confirm this. At the very least it sounds like the damage tables might need to be adjusted (again).

I do wonder about the new negatives, chances are they don't mean too much compared to the overall damage increase, but we'll see. I need to see some numbers for myself because in all honesty 180% gas was already better on flesh than 90% heat was unless heat was at 150%.