Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ignis Visual Tweaks

Wallace24

ok, so I went into the lith infestation mission, pulled out my ignis and it seemed underwhelming. no brilliant blue flames that I was so used to, but instead a puff of air seemed to come out. turns out I had gas damage on, so I made a hypothesis

sure enough, when I switched to pure fire damage, the ignis felt like a proper flamethrower, and this is the point of this topic, if you're following: the ignis now changes its projectile based on the damage type it is modified for.

I will test out blast damage next, then hopefully try for a multi-damage build and hopefully get some pics (like corrosion+heat, that kind of thing)

very cool little tweak, DE. I do miss the blue flames, but now you can actually tell what damage you're dealing

the steam cloud doesn't seem to like me. but magnetic and corrosive don't really look much different than pure fire damage. the heat+ combos look cool, though. as I said before, gas was unimpressive. blast has some little explosion particle effects, and radiation looks awesome