The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tell Me Something I Don't Know...

Sixty5

MY TIME TO SHINE!

-I'm 1.79 tall, and weight 83 kg, but i'm only 17 years old. (I'm still not considered a citizen in my country)

-I lost my Math Finals today

-I ******* love developing things in BASH. (OpenSUSE FTW!)

-I had my gallblader removed at the amazing age of 5.

-In my country you can legally buy and smoke Marihuana, but you can't even make a copy of a book you need to study. (Some of them are REALLY expensive, like U$S 200+)

-Also, nobody here cares about piracy

-Suffered from bullying during the worst 2 years of my life. However i get over it in about a week (I did something i'm not proud about)

-I LOVE to talk in public. I do enjoy making presentations, and stuff like that.

-My writing skills are far away from normal levels. (Only if i'm using my mother language :P)

-Also, i've rescued two friends from their wish to leave this life. Working on another one ATM

-I've introduced my dad to gaming, and right now he's playing Far Cry 3

-My Girlfriend is AWESOME <3

End :3 (GO GO PGO!)

MY TIME TO SHINE!

-I'm 1.79 tall, and weight 83 kg, but i'm only 17 years old. (I'm still not considered a citizen in my country)

-I lost my Math Finals today

-I ******* love developing things in BASH. (OpenSUSE FTW!)

-I had my gallblader removed at the amazing age of 5.

-In my country you can legally buy and smoke Marihuana, but you can't even make a copy of a book you need to study. (Some of them are REALLY expensive, like U$S 200+)

-Also, nobody here cares about piracy

-Suffered from bullying during the worst 2 years of my life. However i get over it in about a week (I did something i'm not proud about)

-I LOVE to talk in public. I do enjoy making presentations, and stuff like that.

-My writing skills are far away from normal levels. (Only if i'm using my mother language :P)

-Also, i've rescued two friends from their wish to leave this life. Working on another one ATM

-I've introduced my dad to gaming, and right now he's playing Far Cry 3

-My Girlfriend is AWESOME <3

End :3 (GO GO PGO!)

Hello, my name is Kamal and I like sunsets and long walks on the beach...

My wisdom teeth have been coming through for half a year.

They are being developed by Valve.

HA!  Upvote for you, good sir.  I hope you get the teeth before the end of 2017.

I cut a lambs throat yesterday.

First time I've killed an animal with a knife. Well, large animal.

And tomorrow I'm gonna stick it on a pole and slow cook it over hot coals.

This statement is both tragic and sad.  Tragic, because you are having a tasty lamb, and I ain't gonna be there.  Sad because... well... again, lamb, which is delicious, and my lack thereof makes me sad.

Hmmm.  I wonder if I can find a lamb, a knife, and a firepit in upstate NY on Christmas Eve day...

Edited by EvilKam

How did that feel?

I'm pretty sure it must've felt like.. victory.

Not really. I wouldn't say it was a hugely fun experience, getting yourself covered in hot blood never is.

It isn't like normal hunting where you let a bullet do the work for you. And you gotta make sure that it dies quick to be humane, and so the meat isn't stressed. I actually kinda cut a bit too deep, so the head didn't stay on for cooking, meaning no eyes to eat.

It definitely tasted good though, and the part where you pin the hole in the carcases chest together with what were its forearms is mildly amusing though.

But food it food, and meat has to come from somewhere.

Edited by Sixty5

"My favorite color is blue, when I express my utter emotions to people with incorrect distress."

"My favorite color is yellow, when I express myself with absolute glee... though I rarely use it." :P

"My favorite color is red, when I express my emotions with blood and a mountain of corpses stacked together."

"My favorite color is black, whenever I want to express the impression of Derf Anyo and his presence."

"My favorite color is white, when I express my emotions with somewhat out of the ordinary."

"My favorite color is green as if I express toilet words to people with my COLD DARK *Insert profanity here*!"

162px-DarvoAvatar2.png  "My favorite color is purple, when I expresses my emotions in profits."

Always a good color, scarlet is.

I'm a hardcore Fandalorian, and colors have meaning for their armor (sometimes... sometimes its just cause they like the color). I started using purple and grey on my Halo Spartan because of their meaning, and the habit grew from there. Purple is unofficially considered aay'han (a unique concept, you'd have to look it up), and grey is officially mourning a lost love. The duality appeals to and fits me very well. The color scheme grew on me, and now purple is my favorite color--usually alongside a dark or medium grey.