The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Titan Extractor Nerfed?

buriburi

People still use this thing?

I did. Might as well get some circuits for Dual Kamas while I'm playing something else :D

OT: Yeah. I noticed. I suppose this was done because you can now deploy multiple Titans across the system, Still I think that's kinda low since with values like these Titans don't even return the investment you made in building them

I did. Might as well get some circuits for Dual Kamas while I'm playing something else :D

OT: Yeah. I noticed. I suppose this was done because you can now deploy multiple Titans across the system, Still I think that's kinda low since with values like these Titans don't even return the investment you made in building them

the thing is: why would you build a titan extractor in the first place?

it gets 54 polymer bundle. to build it you need 500 polymer bundle. 

let's assume it's "fair" and brings back polymer bundles evertime: that means the titan extractor has to be deployed: 10 times just for the polymer bundle. but a titan extractor does not live that long.... + the 300 ferrite and 10k credit.

the idea is to help farming (for less grind) which is the opposite...

this def. needs some rework

let's assume it's "fair" and brings back polymer bundles evertime: that means the titan extractor has to be deployed: 10 times just for the polymer bundle. but a titan extractor does not live that long.... + the 300 ferrite and 10k credit.

Polymer Bundle isn't that great a resource. I don't mind giving it up for other resources. Now, Ferrite, on the other hand...

Before 11.3 titan brought about 300 polymer bundle per collection. So it was technically cost effective since I have lots of ferrite anyway and I placed Titan in Venus cause I needed circuits. Right now though,.. Gonna storage my surviving Titans once they've done their last runs

I'm just going to let mine blow up. I thought there use was dubious before 11.3 as some people got lucky and picked up cells. Now they're downright useless.

Edit: Although typically now I'm happy for it to be destroyed it hasn't taken a point of damage in 4 days...

Edited by Teorina

Yeah the extractors are bringing in about only 1/10 to 1/4 of what they extracted before.  That's based on the Titan Extractor Prime too!!!

I used to get 1150-1200 ferrite per 4 hour collection. This morning?  138 ferrite...  I usually can get 3-4 resource collections before they're destroyed.

The regular extractor would've netted 69 ferrite if I were to use it and I believe it costs 300 ferrite to make one with 500 polymer bundles.

I'm sorry but if these things can't even earn their keep then why put them in game?

Edited by sushidubya

Yeah I sent out 4.

Got like 50 ferrite/alloy back from each.

I swear they heal themselves now though. I had 1 at 3hp that I retired and wasn't going to bother using again and another that just hit like 60hp last night. When I just redeployed them they're all full hp.

Edited by iTzLazer

I understand that since we can deploy multiple extractors, the collection of resources would be lower.  But damn.  I got 71 ferrite after 4 hours.  71? I picked up more ferrite from single pickup than that.

I'm hoping that this was unintentional, and a side effect/bug of the patch.