Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wargeeks Multi Gaming Community Based Clan Now Recruiting Players Of All Skill Levels.

Desard

warGeeks are a small clan arising from talkGeek.net, a multi gaming community.

We are now recruiting members of all skill levels to join us on Warframe and other titles.

We as a community are around 300 members of various levels of activity and are supported by a core of members that have been playing games online together for over 5 years.

We have at the moment around 50 gamers that regularly play games together and talk together on our TS3 Server

I myself am a mastery level 13 player that has been with Warframe since just after the beginning of closed beta.

I have every weapon and Warframe in the game and have played every event so i would consider i have the knowledge to lead this clan.

The clan is still very young and has at the moment only a handful of members but if you like playing with other like minded people then feel free to message me for our TS3 details or grab me in game/Steam (same name).

Our dojo is in the original style and has completed all research projects.

If you are already in a clan and would like some more players to hang out with then feel free to ask for our TS3 details and you can come hang with us.

Good luck tenno and good hunting.

- Des

talkGeek Community page

Edited by Desard