The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where To Get Fire Mod, Fire Rate Mod, Multishot Mod, Puncture Mod And Critical Damage Increase Mod?

Leriel

Question

8 answers to this question

Well, although the info will be useless after update 7, I'll tell you any ways.

There is no one specific place to get any certain mod. they drop on any planet, on any missions with the same chance, it's all a matter of luck.

I suggest you farm Xini on Eris, or Outer terminus on Pluto for those are the only places that are easy to farm level 30 mods atm. Especially on Xini.

I have an insanly strong mag and frost built just for faming xini if anyone needs my help. Both have power range increased by 140% and power dmg increased by 120% as well as 50ish% power efficent. Basically I can do a mag ult with 60 energy that clears the whole map of everything except ancients.

get rhinos and lokis they are better >_> at xini and yo won't have to worry about mods inside spawn areas

Correct, lots of time I play with character with aoe ult, a few infested got stuck in the room nearly every wave.

Loki's Decoy is god tier aggro puller and Rhino with Iron Skin is easy mode against horde of ancients.