Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Crit Bugged Or Just Me?

BigFatSpooner

After 11.3 I noticed that my soma with a crit build of 75% doesn't really crit all that much if at all. I have counted out all 100 shots and found that usually only crit 20 or so shots when my crit chance is 75%.

After patch 11.3.2 it got even worse, just played 2-3 missions and my crit ratio is below 5% which is even worse base for what the soma is with no mods... hell i was lucky to even see a crit only saw 5 yellow numbers  if at all.

But in a solo game this seems to fix the crit issue... i would love to play with friends but having practically no crit when playing with them kind of makes me not as viable... maybe ill just wait till they fix all these important bugs before coming back

ah ic, yeah but this only started to happen to me after the U11.2 and 11.3. In update 11 i was completely fine from what i could tell mast majority of my shots were yellow crits in every game. 

been great that its been noted and hopefully resolved soon! going to need to find myself a new primary to use till then..