Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

After The Big Rage Yesterday...

LazerusKI

...the new damage table seems to be fair.

a good balancing between pros and cons

no way to create a "effective against everything" combo

Blast + Corrosive - both affect armor, positive and negative, no use to have them both

Gas + Magnetic - Good agaisnt Infested and Shields...but there are no Shielded infested. maybe good in the later void.

Radiation + Viral - seems to be good agaisnt corpus, but less effective against shields. totally useless agaisnt infested

Corrosive + Heat wont give the effective agaisnt everything anymore, because heat is not effective agaisnt flesh

Corrosive + Cold may be good against elite grineer

Gas + Electro/Cold does not provide anything, because again...no shielded or robotic infested.

Magnetic + Toxin sounds interesting agaisnt crewman, while moas have a resistance

Magnetic + Heat gives nothing

Radiation + Cold gives you just a small buff for shield damage again, also against robotics, so good against moas

Radiation + Toxin ... i dont know, maybe the counterpart to Mag+Tox

Viral + Heat just decreases the Infested malus a bit, but still, infested are not flesh.

Viral + Electric - maybe interesting against Corpus

for me...this sounds fair, i like it!

You didn't list any positives to the new system. You listed loadouts that may be "intersting". Interesting like not being able to kill high level corrupted enemies anymore? T3 Void keys are too difficult now.

i wanted to compare it to the last damate table from yesterday.

today there is even a new one.

and compared to the old one, it looks fair now. as a said, no "overkill" combo anymore, but still effective against specific parts.

corrupted... i think i would take Magnetic (Crewman, Moa and Drone) and Toxin against the Crewman, Lancer and Heavy Gunner

I think my biggest gripe is that infested don't take extra against slash. When damage 2.0 first came out, impact was good for corpus, puncture good on grineer, and slash against infested, now it's just, are you killing grineer? yes, puncture, no, impact.

...the new damage table seems to be fair.

a good balancing between pros and cons

no way to create a "effective against everything" combo

Blast + Corrosive - both affect armor, positive and negative, no use to have them both

Gas + Magnetic - Good agaisnt Infested and Shields...but there are no Shielded infested. maybe good in the later void.

Radiation + Viral - seems to be good agaisnt corpus, but less effective against shields. totally useless agaisnt infested

Corrosive + Heat wont give the effective agaisnt everything anymore, because heat is not effective agaisnt flesh

Corrosive + Cold may be good against elite grineer

Gas + Electro/Cold does not provide anything, because again...no shielded or robotic infested.

Magnetic + Toxin sounds interesting agaisnt crewman, while moas have a resistance

Magnetic + Heat gives nothing

Radiation + Cold gives you just a small buff for shield damage again, also against robotics, so good against moas

Radiation + Toxin ... i dont know, maybe the counterpart to Mag+Tox

Viral + Heat just decreases the Infested malus a bit, but still, infested are not flesh.

Viral + Electric - maybe interesting against Corpus

for me...this sounds fair, i like it!

What about Impact, Puncture and Slash? Slash is just rubbish against everything except Corpus crewmen bodies... That isn't good design. Impact inexplicably gets a bonus on Infested of all things.

The new system needs work.

What about Impact, Puncture and Slash? Slash is just rubbish against everything except Corpus crewmen bodies... That isn't good design. Impact inexplicably gets a bonus on Infested of all things.

The new system needs work.

maybe a little, but in my opinion the rest of the "elements" is fine.

even Blast who has one of the best effects...a knocked down enemy cant attack you, right? also it has only one small weakness, so a flat increase of damage against the rest.