The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Bounty Hunters Every So Often

(PSN)pitcherman

That keeps things interesting and fun, yes

however Stalker has lore, DE hasnt fully rolled it all out yet but he plays a bigger role to our history that will be fully realized later

there's info about him in the codex if you havent read it up yet

who knows? DE will add more stuff for the stalker

While you can't remove the Stalker for lore reasons, I don't see why there can't be bounty hunters who come from the factions (they don't necessarily have to be part of them, just somewhat related to them.)

Though I did just have an interesting thought: A new "Mini-Faction" of Grineer and Corpus warriors banded together to hunt the Tenno. While it currently doesn't fit too much in the lore I'm sure that it could be plausible of having the Grineer and Corpus teaming up just a little to take down the Tenno who have proven themselves to be a large threat.

The way this could work is that these hunters can appear in missions after a certain level (like they wouldn't spawn in planets lower level than Earth) and would act as Mini-bosses which could drop loot (which would consist of a BP of one of the weapons they are using. Most of them would wield weapons that you can get from the Market, though perhaps they could also have new weapons only obtainable by killing them?)