Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

T3 Defence, Why The Effort Isn't Worth The Reward.

Fomiru

Now.

I just sat down and played a T3 defence, in hopes of getting a Fang Prime piece.

Now, my oh my.  They said that the scaling wouldn't be as ridiculous anymore.  I have to say, either DE changed their mind, or something messed up.  The armor curve is utterly ridiculous.  240 damage with a three forma'd build for the orthos prime, on charge attacks.

Please tell me why that's correct?  When there are over 100 enemies sorrounding me, and they are taking that much damage, gosh its not even worth the reward at that point.

Not only, is it a lot of TIME and EFFORT, you only get ONE item.

You can get 3 items within 15 minutes at a survival.  Which requires much less effort over all.

Why hasn't this been adressed?  This is ridiculous and just, well, not fun, to empty my entire ammo reserve into one enemy.

Just a little dazed, and confused, after my most recent mission.

Ya melee is getting the shaft right now. Valkyre's ult turns to worthless once you get up into the levels that things just start to get fun. What I wouldnt give to be able to choose to use an actual weapon, or her claws while the utl is active.

Edited by Stigian

They already acknowledged they have not adjusted melee accordingly after Armor 2.0 changes. They also already announced they are completely changing the melee aspect of the game (adding much more than just hit and charged hit) so you can enjoy and complete missions 100% with melee.

Edited by yggdrazzle

They already acknowledged they have not adjusted melee accordingly after Armor 2.0 changes. They also already announced they are completely changing the melee aspect of the game (adding much more than just hit and charged hit) so you can enjoy and complete missions 100% with melee.

I wait for the day that happens with glee~ :)