Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Camera Suggestions.

J-Pax

I've only really had a couple of issues with the camera, which is a good thing this early in beta.

Mostly I'd like to be able to switch my camera angle while sprinting, but also I'd like for the camera to change it's positioning if I've got my back to a wall. If you then aim down sights your head blocks your entire FOV for the reticle, so I'd like to suggest the camera moves out to the side slightly dependant on how close it is to your head.

I've only really had a couple of issues with the camera, which is a good thing this early in beta.

Mostly I'd like to be able to switch my camera angle while sprinting, but also I'd like for the camera to change it's positioning if I've got my back to a wall. If you then aim down sights your head blocks your entire FOV for the reticle, so I'd like to suggest the camera moves out to the side slightly dependant on how close it is to your head.

That would be much appreciated. I often use the camera angle button but it feels clunky not being able to do it while sprinting. Also occasionally the war frame ends up blocking the view when aiming down sites. Perhaps make the war frame transparent whenever you aim down sights?

I think the easiest solution would be if the Camera is within a certain radius of the WarFrame, then the WarFrame model turns 50-75% translucent. It's been done many times in other games, and it resolves pretty much any issue with visibility whilst still maintaining awareness as to where your WarFrame is.