The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Penta Firework Skin

Supwatch

As the Penta is just kinda a high damage firework launcher, maybe some sort of firework skin could make it a hell of a lot more fun. The firework skin does not change the actual skin of the Penta, but changes the sound to match up with firework sounds and randomizes the explosion color.

I would definitly pay for that to be in the game!

Doesn't fit with the theme of the game. Nah.

What theme? This game went from a theme of it supposedly being about sci-fi "ninjas" to sci-fi "fantasy"

Rhino was already pushing it. But now you got a necromancer in this game and a engineer who is in actuality a "trap master" but looks like an engineer.

Frost really looks like a mage. Trinity as well.

The only ones with some semblance of a ninja-theme-design is Mag, Loki, Ash, Saryn (more like an european assassin than a ninja), Banshee (same as saryn), Valkyr (eehhhh, barely).

Volt looks like hes in a ballroom suit.

Excalibur should be on the list too but he reminds me of a "knight".

And now they are coming out with a "paladin/druid" warframe.

The theme for this game is still sci-fi and every frame can still do vertical and horizontal wall runs, flips, and all those ninja moves, but alot of the design, would barely be considered as "ninja".

I still like this game but, I'm still going to call it what it is. This is basically about a group of people called Tenno who have some mystical powers (origins of it may be from the Void or Orokin era, up for debate). Each Tenno supposedly has a suit called a warframe that is a conduit for their powers.

That's how I see this game as now. And with some holiday themes every now and then because hey, DE likes getting into the holiday spirit and the community likes it too.

Edited by VoidWraith