The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Trolololololo! Hello Warframes!

Angecelestin

Hello Warframe!

So, I will introduce myself! :) (It's sounds different in french O.o )

I'm new on the forum and my name IG is Angecelestin. Why? Because it was the name of my first character on GUILD WARS!!  (guild.... wars.... Fap fap fap)

The second thing to know about: "I'm French" (Oh no!! A french guy! He will rage and make us lose!) Yeah you're right, I love grumbling and insulting people behind my computer! :D I'm sure you will love me with my horrible accent and my bad English level! 

What could I say?... Ah! I'm on warframe for two or three month... I don't remember exactly if it was on october or at the end of september... nervermind! I play with a friend most of time.

Maybe you want to know some IRL things on me so enjoy!

My real name is Alexandre, and I'm 18. and I love eat pasta! I can't play so frequently because of my studies. I'm in first year of "classe preparatoire" to be an engineer so my homework take me very much time.

I think it's all, but If you have any questions on me I will be please to answer!

PS: Don't pay attention to mistakes I made! :P My English teacher would kill me! xD

Welcome to Warframe and the Forums!

Avoid flame wars, disregard QQing and enjoy the gifs

1341875694247530_animate.gif

Oh and its a good idea to be careful about things you post, its pretty to get warning points if you're not careful and they can accumulate quite quickly >_> 

And don't worry if your english isn't perfect, there are lots of people with horrible english who have it as their first language

Edited by Santaphrax

Well nice to meet you Sir Alexandre.. I've got a question, did you ever EVER troll a admin? If you do what does it feels like?

Nice to meet you to

Not on this game but on Flyff, I was in a guild which had a forum and it was funny to troll admins ^^ But, if you don't know the admin that you want to troll, I recommand you to be careful. Some admin haven't the same sensitivity to humor than you :p